Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's Going On

I finally made a twitter. Easy access to tweet what I have to say is all from texting. I can say whatever I want and make it all an external event besides internally. I actually like twitter,  even though I need some more experience, I will get better at the whole web site.
I cannot believe it's November though, the year ending is coming by fast! I see why everybody cannot wait to graduate college, and only thinking about themselves in the long run and never "bring" up the fact that "friends/best friends" will no longer b included in their lives anymore; it appears as if high school is happening all over again; and in a sort of way, it is because most people still have not matured college level yet and it's just a tragic lifestyle to live for the individual who's being left behind and abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment