Thursday, November 4, 2010

Paper 3

Writing my paper about Sex Education, I started on Sunday. Understanding the fact that Sex Education is a dramatic issue in this century, my group members came up with the teachings problems toward Sex Education. Putting the issue into my own "style" I started talking about the parents' roles, since they are the first main key int talking to teens about sex. Putting in the references to include into the situation to help the parents out, I'm also backing up, understanding from the parents' side as well towards the schools' decisions towards the teaching about Sex Education.
How I'm writing this proposal paper is to announce the issue about Sex Education in schools and to include the positives of them improving it. Finally, to talk from both sides of the party, I will acknowledge the behavior about Sex Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment