Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bipolar Muncie

I hate the cold weather! I don't know what was going on with the weather all last week, but I actually miss it. That warm, delicate, shorts with the flip-flop wearing weather was once the inspiration of going outside, now its more like getting up for an eight o'clock class on a Monday morning. Terrific weather that once was memorable, now tragic enough to be forgotten. I do not like bundling up in layers of clothes just to have my face be naked enough to battle the cold wind my body cannot experience. Also, it takes too long; I do not have the proper material "coats" to keep me warm so four layers of upper body clothing is way too much clothing for this weather, and getting ready in the morning. I want to live, in the future, where the weather is like September, in Indiana's weather, all year long. I miss the warm, relaxing weather that got taken away from the sick season, cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment