Thursday, November 4, 2010

This Week!

This week has been easily busy, I know, it's weird. Classes has not been hard, just busy in them with work work work. I have not been stressing out about work, but with procrastination. I have not been rushing at all, unless I forget to do homework that day, or been busy doing other class assignments drifting away from my other; but like I said, it's been easily busy. I have been blessed to find my mp3 player USB cord, but I lost my flash drive. I have charged my mp3 finally, after being on vacation for more than a month, which is crazy in my position because music soothes me, but I guess I have been relying on it too much. Also, for some reason, my digital camera is not allowing me to put pictures on the computer. There's a N shape, with arrows at the end, displayed on the camera view. I will have to arrive where ever the help is at for digital cameras on campus to solve this issue, and be praying that my pictures do no be destroyed in the process. I'm loving this week, I will love it more once all my work are complete without stress inclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment