Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Being Busy

Ever since Fall Break, I have been super busy trying to maintain great grades in college. Having an exam and a mid-term on the same week, I was not having the mindset of "flowing" through college like I have the knowledge to do so. Not leaving my dorm, except to get food, movie night, and Late Night, I was in my room reading and studying my class materials. Making a new plan for studying, I'm now maintaining on getting all my homework done during the week and being free on the weekend. Also, being in a poetic organization, I do be needing time to write, and memorize, my poems for upcoming events and just to continue growing as a poetic. Being busy is good because I do not be bored, or wanting to do something, but don't know what though because I am now maintaining on staying busy and succeeding in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment