Thursday, December 2, 2010

December

I cannot believe it is snowing now. As I can remember last year (semester) it didn't snow until January. I'm not ready for the winter, and never will be, for I strongly dislike the cold weather lol. I still need to develop the opportunity to get some "texting" gloves and a cool doggie hat. But overall, it's still nice outside.

This weekend I am going to my dads, with my oldest brother and his family, for my uncle's surprised birthday party. I really don't want to attend on going to my dads because its super old and boring there, even though his house is luxury, but I will manage a great time because my brother will be there and I will just be playing with my two adorable nephews. The party  will last until Sunday so I will continue to get my homework done in Indianapolis because failure is not in my dictionary. I cannot believe this semester came by this fast, or came by like that, but I still have some great memories to look upon this semester.

This is my last blog for Eng 103! Have a blessed December and I like being in your class and the experience I done throughout this semester, so thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment